Tuesday 28 July 2009

New York 2010!



I have a new mission, to find an apartment to rent for a week in New york for next year. Me and my husband and our friends (and my sister) are hoping to spend New Years Eve in New York next year, I'm so excited! I've never been before and it'll be great to go with friends. So far Jay (my husband) has found this place http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p87180?uni_id=72719 sounds ideal but the price seems a bit too-good-to-be-true, will have to contact them for a price for the week we want as something tells me it could be a bit pricier at that time of year!
If anyone out there has any suggestions on where to stay I'd love to hear from you, just leave a comment. I'm off to search the web for more accommodation......


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails