Thursday 21 January 2010

IF: Wilderness



I've been absent from the blogging world for a couple of months, what with the break for Christmas and New Year.  I've just found it hard to get motivated again.  I'm gradually getting into the swing of things though.

I've been wanting to get back into doing more drawing and I'm going to be doing an Illustration course soon - very exciting (for me at least!).  So to get some practice in I'm going to start contributing to Illustration Friday, each week is a different subject and the latest is Wilderness.  So this is what I came up with, it's just a quick illustration using pencil, as today is the last day to post pictures on this subject.  Poor Squirrel Nutkins, he's found some tasty acorns but hasn't seen what's waiting at the end of the trail!!

3 comments:

gatheringwonder said...

I like your style here - nice line work!

Cally Johnson-Isaacs said...

Hi Jessica! This is so cute!

Rebekah Leigh said...

Hello! How was/is your illustration course? I did an eve course in illustration last year and it was really helpful. Hope your enjoying! Love your little squirrels!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails