Thursday 8 April 2010

Nosegay


Nosegay – noun - a small bunch of flowers; bouquet; posy.

Today I woke with the word nosegay rattling around in my head, you may think this is a bit weird but this happens to me a lot.  Just like a song that can stick in your head, I can get words or names that I will say over and over in my head - and yes it is annoying.  It's not like you hear a word like that everyday so how did it come to stick in my noggin?  The wonders of the human brain.

Not sure why I felt compelled to share this with you.......I don't sound mental at all!

Anyway, thought I'd show you some quilled tulips I made.  I made some for some Mother's Day cards last month, I may make some more like this as they'd make good card toppers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails