Monday 19 October 2009

Fun, Festive Cards

So here's the first batch of new cards ready for sale in my Etsy shop, I thought it was about time I added some Christmas cards.  These ones all have bobbly heads!  Just give them a shake and their heads bob about. 



I've been busy drawing these chaps, cutting out their heads and making springs for that important 'bobbly head' feature.  You can buy them individually or as a set, head on over to my shop for all the details.

Does anyone think the Elf is scary?  My husband thinks it is, he won't look at it, gives him the heebie jeebies!!  (Guess which card he'll be getting for Christmas?  Hee hee!)

I'll let you know when the next lot of cards go on sale..........

2 comments:

Shore Debris said...

Those cards are really cute- I especially like the reindeer!

Audrone said...

Very lovely cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails