Saturday 15 August 2009

Children's Cards

The latest card project is children's cards. I want to make a range of cards suitable for young children, preferably a printed card without having things stuck to the front which could be pulled off and swallowed!
So I want to have nice bright pictures that are fun, I've been working on a few sketches, here's what I have so far


Pirate


Fairy



Spaceman


Princess and Mermaid


And here's a completed one, I've done the pirate card first and I'm quite pleased with the finished design. I scan my sketches into my computer and work on the images in Photoshop, that way it gives me greater flexibility on moving everything around and customising.


Now for the rest of them........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cool card! I love treasures....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails