Thursday 20 August 2009

Strange week

It's been a strange week, very hot and boring. I don't seem to be able to get motivated at all this week. It's quite rare that I feel bored but I have been suffering with that feeling this week. I've got so many ideas running through my mind that I don't know where to begin. I think I need to start making a list of the ideas I've got, then maybe I can free up my brain!

I did manage to make a card last night and I thought I'd try something a bit different. I dug out my watercolour pencils and started playing about. I did this little drawing/painting of a bird.




And then I made it into a card


And I know just the person to give it to, she likes birds, just hope she likes my strange little bird!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a lovely bird! And don't worry, we all unmotivated from time to time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails