Thursday 6 August 2009

Snowbell Jewelry: The wonderful world of (online) dating

Snowbell Jewelry: The wonderful world of (online) dating

I've just read this great blog and thought I'd share it with you, she certainly tells it like it is! While I haven't had any experience of online dating I know some people who have and of course the date part we can all relate to. You should also check out her blog posts Don't get your knickers in a twist - moving to London (part 2) and Weird, wonderful and not so wonderful foods of Britain they make for amusing reading - especially if you live in the UK. Besides writing great blog posts, Snowbell makes jewellery (if you hadn't guessed already!) which you can buy from her Etsy shop snowbell.etsy.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for featuring my blog! I'm glad you like it :)

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

I just read it Snowbell's dating story, very entertaining indeed!!

And yes... her shop is gorgeous :)

Cami said...

Fun reading! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails